Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Personal Declaration



I trust in an eternal God who holds the entire universe in the palm of his hands
When I crumble with fear my Heavenly Father draws me near
There is nowhere I can go to escape his gaze
Mesmerized by the endless grace of his reign
I sing hallelujah I'm saved
Death could have defeated me
Life could have imprisoned me
But thanks to the selfless love of Jesus
I have the opportunity to possess endless victory
~By Donzie-Bright~


Personal Prayer: Heavenly Father, no matter what I go through or experience, I know that you are in complete control of both the good and the bad. I trust you in the mist of uncertainty because, I am certain that you have the ability to supply my every need. Today, I say no to fear, doubt and unbelief. I focus on you and the promises contained in your holy word. I command peace, joy and prosperity to enter my life as I follow you each day. In all things I am more than a conqueror through Jesus Christ who strengthens me. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!


"You see, at just the right time when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. Very rarely will anyone die for a righteous man, though for a good man someone might possibly dare to die. But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." (Romans 6:6-8 NIV)








  • I would like to personally thank all of the new subscribers to Fueled by Fire. I am speechless by all the positive feedback.
  • If you have not signed-up for a subscription please do so today. You can either become a "Fire Follower" or just sign-up to receive weekly updates. The choice is yours!
SHARE:

No comments

Dawn Marie Bright's Playlist

© Dawn Marie Bright | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig