Monday, June 22, 2009

THE GOD IN ME



Life is full of ups and downs! A never ending journey through plains, hill and valleys. Each person's experience is unique and can best be described as personal. However, no matter where you find yourself presently, God wants to be entangled in every aspect of your personal journey. I encourage you to remind yourself today that the God of the entire universe lives inside of you and He is greater than any enemy you could ever face!Personal Prayer: Heavenly Father, allow me to trust more in you than I trust in myself. Help me not to be hindered by the things of this world but, be transformed by the renewing of my mind (Romans 12:2). No matter what life throws my way help me not to waver or look for convenient bailouts that don't encapsulate your plans for me. I thank you Lord, that you live inside of me and you guide my footsteps everyday. Remind me today that by faith, I have access to everything you are and everything you have (Romans 5:1-5). Order my steps in your word dear Lord. Teach me not to walk in fear, contempt, jealousy, bitterness, unforgiveness, resentment, and anger. I embrace your truth this day by asking for the grace needed to walk in forgiveness, confidence, peace, joy, truth, understanding, wisdom, knowledge, balance, and meekness. I surrender all that I am to you. Thank you for your enduring love. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!

"You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. They are from the world and therefore speak from the viewpoint of the world and the world listens to them. We are from God and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood." (1John 4:4-6 NIV)









  • Stay in the loop by signing up for a "Fueled By Fire" subscription today!


  • On a personal note, welcome new subscribers! There are no words to express my gratitude.


  • If any of these post ring especially true for you let me know.


  • Feel free to email me or leave a comment on this site. I would love to hear from you.
SHARE:

No comments

Dawn Marie Bright's Playlist

© Dawn Marie Bright | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig